San Pepe 10 RTB Tournament
San Pepe 10 RTB Tournament: hace 7 años, 1 mes, 0 días, 17 horas, 6 minutos (Finished)
This year on the occasion of the San Pepe 10, it will be organized the second RTB Tournament in the FIC (Coruña’s Computing Faculty). It is not sure that there will be prize for the winner but we will do our bests to ensure it. What is true, is that there will be a lot of fun.
In the tournament can participate everyone who wants, it doesn’t matter if you are student or not. we encourage all of you to participate in the competition. And for all who would want to see it or just feel curiosity, they will can see it in live in the classrooms of the Faculty designated for that purpose that day (2.5).
Below you can see the instructions to participate and it is explained how the battles are going to be done:
- To participate yo have to send a mail with subject “Registration” indicating your name and surname to the e-mail account email@example.com until March 25 at 23:59:59
- It only could be presented one robot per competitor and every robot must contain the compilation instructions and they have to be licensed under GPL.
- Death line to send your robots will be March 25 at 23:59:59 with subject “Robot: robot_name” and indicating too who present it, to the e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tournament’s day, robots will be downloaded and compiled.
- Tournament will be done with default options, except battle time between robots that will be 90 seconds instead of 120 ( to reduce tournament’s duration)
- There is going to be a final league with 6 to 9 robots that will fight one to each other twice in 1 vs 1 battle. If there were more robots than 9 registrated in the tournament there could be some knockout rounds, so only 6 to 9 robots will pass to the final.